Msgr. Raymond Memorial School is established and administered by the Bethany Educational Society, a Christian religious minority institution. The Bethany Educational Society is registered under the society’s act of 1860 with Reg. No 17 of 1948-49 at Mangalore. All the members of BES are Catholic nuns belonging to the Congregation of the Sisters of The Little flower of Bethany.
The annals of Bethany Congregation had yet another golden feather to add to its crown of achievements on May 1 2002, as its presence was established in the form of an English Medium school in Chempanoda. There was no English Medium school in its vicinity and the Congregation felt that it was the need of the hour.
The Congregation of Sisters of Little Flower of Bethany, founded by Msgr. Raymond Francis Camillus Mascarenhas, with the grace of God and the blessing of the pioneers ushered in a community at Chempanoda under St. Mary’s Forane Church Maruthonkara in Thamarassery Diocese on 1st May 2002.read more